TweakableEverything Mod is an useful mod.
I think that you will be surprised when seeing that not all toggleable parts now have tweak function in stock game.
With this mod, shielded and lateral docking ports can be opened in the editor and fitted with other stackable parts. Decoupler ejection force can be tweaked, and solar panels can be opened in the editor. These options and more leverage the new Tweakables system for your fun and profit¹.
- Decoupler Ejection Force Slider
- Decoupler Staging Toggle
- Docking Port Crossfeed
- Docking Port Decouple Staging Toggle
- Docking Port Ejection Force Slider
- Docking Port “Magnet” Force Slider
- Docking Port “Magnet” Torque Slider
- Docking Port Re-engage Distance Slider
- Docking Port Shield Toggle
- Engine Fairing Toggle
- EVA Thruster Pack
- Generic Animation Toggle
- Gimbal Range Slider
- Gimbal Reverse Control Toggle
- Ladder Toggle
- RCS Port Toggle
- RCS Thrust Limiter
- Reaction Wheel Toggle
- Reaction Wheel Torque Sliders (Yaw, Pitch, Roll)
- Solar Panel Deployment Toggle
- Solar Panel Sun Tracking Toggle
- Docking port “Control from here” now available for use in action groups.
- Resource flow enable/disable/toggle now available for use in action groups.
- Gimbal “reverse control” available for use in action groups.
- RCS Enable/Disable available for use in action groups.
The TweakableGimbals module is known to be generally incompatible with HoneyFox’s TweakableGimbal, which provides a more advanced set of tweakables for gimballed engines. If you are interested in using HoneyFox’s TweakableGimbal alongside TweakableEverything’s other functionality, just remove or don’t install TweakableGimbals.dll and TweakableGimbals.cfg from the archives below.
Test it and leave some feedbacks.