Vens Part Revamp Mod is a extremely useful mod, you will don’t worry about fix your plane when accident. You can easy to fix, it help you reduce at least 20% amount of work. Why must waste time to fix all error that can thanks to this mod. It can fix all things as: rockets/planes/ race cars….and more.
Moreover this part pack replaces most of the stock textures and models, hopefully making them more beautiful in the process.
All models should have a better pixel density now, due to mirroring, and their models should look better overall, without changing their dimensions. Letting you enjoy your old ships in their new and shiny glory.
- R8 Winglet, Tailfin, canards have been cleaned up.
- New 24 sided Airplane Tail
- new Gemini-esk MK1 Pod]
- New MK 1-2 pod
- Finished the small probe parts
- Remodeled and re-textured the MK2 Lander Can. New collider, so it wont be so awkward to place things on.
- All Engines are finished, aside from the Ion Engine and the NASA engines.
- Engines gimbal with the use of hydraulic pistons, just like the real thing.
- Super detailed, with both the models and the textures. They look like they could work!
- All of the tanks have been done aside from the NASA parts and the Ion accessories.
- smooth designs that blend with the rest of the parts. Now your rockets will look like rockets, not just a bunch of scrap and spare parts welded together!
- All of the structural parts are done (aside from the adapters).
- More texture efficient!
- Docking Ports are done, some even have spotlights or parachutes built in!
- Parachutes are finished
- RCS parts are also finished. The RCS ports also feature more logical thruster placement (ie: they are slightly offset)
- All of the Non-NASA decouplers are finished.
- Finished the exterior of the Science Lab, with glowing windows!
- All of the basic science instruments are done!
TLDR: Upped the Pixel resolution to get more bling, for the same price, and cleaned up the models to make them beautiful.
To Install this pack, Just drag and drop the entire VenStockRevamp folder into your gamedata. If you have no use for the old stock parts, and want to save your precious RAM, place the provided VSR_Prune and VSR_Unprune files into your main KSP directory, and run the Prune file. If you want to regain the clipped parts, just run the Unprune file to restore them.