What is this?
This gives your stock KSP a bit of eye candy! It is no longer a port of RVE as I am creating all of the textures myself.
What Currently has Enhancements?
As of now, Kerbin, Eve, Duna, Laythe, and Jool all have Visual Enhancements be it clouds, atmosphere effects, or city lights (in Kerbin’s case). Future development is going to focus on all of the stock planetary bodies that have atmosphere and then I will proceed to work on non-atmospheric bodies. Once all of that is done, I will return to all of the planets (at least most of them) and will hopefully get them custom terrain and ocean textures (if applicable).
- Zooming/flying past a certain altitude might cause a very rough visual transition in some cases.
- City night and day textures showing up double. Waiting on EVE fix
- General scatterer visual bugs. Blackrack is working on getting these issues fixed. Be patient
- Eve is sorta bright, will have this fixed with custom Scatterer shaders at some point
- Scatterer’s sunflare plugin isn’t working currently
- All credit for this project goes to Nhawks17 and his original development of SVE. Without it, this would not be here
- Yes Nhawks17 knows I’m developing it. He let me take it over!
- This is designed to be used alongside the latest version of Scatterer. I’m designing it to look best with this installed so it may look off to you if you do not use it.
- This mod includes Texture Replacer, if you dont want it and the awesomeness it delivers, just delete the Texture Replacer folder.