A probe shaped like a kerbal that can be attached by the side or on top of a stack. Has no torque itself. (Inspired by HarvesteR and Moach.)
Model Rocketry Mod is designed based on the lament of the KSP players, their said that production a rocket is very hard and waste a lot of money. With this mod, you can design a rocket and produce it is very easy and not waste money. Author hope that after the KSP players enjoyed it, they will leave some comments and some assessments.
- Scaled Up Model Rocket parts
- A PartModule that allows you to change the color and texture of some of the parts
- Model Kerbal
- Model EngineA solid fuel engine that is meant for use with the other model parts.
- Model Engine Mount*A structural piece that you can put the model engine into to make it look nice.
- Model Tube*A tube for the body of the rocket. Feel free to stuff things inside of it.
- Small Model Tube*A shorter variant of the model tube.
- Model Nosecone*What rocket would be complete without a pointy end?
- Model Fin*Keeps things going straight… ish.
* – Denotes a part that you can change the color of.
- Unpack the .zip file.
- Copy the “ModelRocketry” folder into your GameData directory.
- Boot up KSP and have fun!