Mk3 Hypersonic Systems Mod bring for you a jet system, it’ll make for your KSP become strong and faster than ever. It still give some war engines sleeker and more diverse components, a few parts geared toward making Mk3 SSTOs more aerodynamic and look cooler!
Parts included are:
- Mk3 Hypersonic Cockpit – A stylish command pod that fits five kerbals with a much pointier shape for less drag
- Mk3 radial attachment fuselage extensions – This essentially turns the Mk3 fuselage into a lifting body, much like the Mk2. Three parts fall into this category: A wing edge root extension, a lifting body extension and a RAM intake.
- Hybrid high-bypass turbofan/ramjet 2.5m engine – Much like Mk2 spaceplanes use the 1.25 jet-engines, it seems only natural that Mk3 spaceplanes could rely on proportionally large jet engines. This engine is just that.
- A 2.5m shock cone intake. Following the same logic, 2.5m intakes are needed for larger spaceplanes.
- A 2.5 switchable LF/LFO 10m long tank – There’s plenty of 2.5m tanks, but this one allows for fuel selection, very useful for spaceplanes.
- Radial attachment scramjet engine – This is a rather large scramjet with its own intake. Like real life scramjets it will not produce thrust until it’s going at high speeds.