You can find all interesting in this mod? Why? Because this is a new mod, it include many new things can bring for you the feeling you never felt in any other mod. I’s sure that this mod will is a hot mod in KSP.
Lazor System Mod is a useful mod, it add either the AR202 surface-attached case from the Control tab or the MechJeb pod from the Pods tab to one of your vessels. Use the button on the right side of the screen to access MechJeb window selection interface, and click on the buttons to activate the windows. The windows can be dragged anywhere on screen, and their position is saved and reused among all rockets.
Manual install : unzip the zip in KSP GameData directory. You should have something that looks like that :
CKAN has all the release of MechJeb.
If you want the dev version of MechJeb then :
– open CKAN settings (Settings => CKAN Settings)
– press the New button
– select the MechJeb-dev line, click OK and exit the options.
– select “Mechjeb2 – DEV RELEASE” in the list and then “Go to Change” to install
- The MechJeb menu is not showing. First make sure you have the part on your ship (AR202 case in the Control section). Some windows protection and anti-virus can sometimes block KSP from loading MechJeb. You should install KSP outside the C:\Program Files (x86) directory. Steam has an option to change the install directory of a game or you can just copy the directory somewhere else.
- Some function are not present in career. Some function require to unlock some specific node in the Research and Development tree. Some other also require to upgrade the tracking station to level 2 (Game code restriction we can’t do much about)
There is two version of MechJeb available
– The main version that we release once or twice per KSP version
– The dev version that gets a a couple or release per month, week or even days. It may also have more bugs than the main version since new features are added
The dev release gets all the new features and bugs fix and the main version gets them when a new KSP version is released (or major bugs requires it). If you experience a bug the first thing I advise is to try the dev release.
If your bugs don’t seems to be fixed then please open a new ticket on the project tracker. Don’t forget to include a link to your log and the version of Mechjeb you where using.
Author: r4m0n, sarbian, Anatid