Before download and install this mod, you need some knowlegde about code? Why? because this mod will want you input a short code to it works perfectly.
KW Rocketry V2.7 Mod is the next part of v2.6 and this mod still be developers and upgrade. It simple is a premiere launch vehicle parts pack and was originally produced as a pack meant to add more parts with realistic balance to KSP, with a focus on VAB built vehicles. It now features emissions on every engine, normals for every part, and a number of brand new parts, including side-mounted tanks styled after those on the Vostok and Soyuz rockets. KSP has been widely used, however, for everything from fuel stations to shuttles and has seen many fan built craft posted on the KSP official forums.
Moreover KW Rocketry V2.7 Mod also includes two different versions of the vanilla strut part, a choice of automatic or manual engine fairings and a number of 1-5m converter fuel tank parts.
Firstly, ensure any older version of KW has been removed.
Now, for a normal install simply unpack the GameData folder included in the download
>> MERGING << the folders when prompted. This should be all you are required to do
for a basic install.
—-NON AUTO SHROUD CONFIGS—-
For non-automatic engine shrouds you have to extract the GameData folder contained
within the Extras/NoAutoShroudConfigs folder after having previously installed
KW Rocketry as above.You should merge and overwrite the parts files when prompted
and this should mean your engines no long have automatic shrouds.
—-REDUCED CLAMP SOUNDS—-
Reduced Clamp sound installation is similar to that above, extract the GameData
folder from within Extras/ReduceClampSounds.
To install the subassemblies, simply extract the folder labelled Subassemblies located
within the Extras folder into your KSP save folder of choice, for example:
Kerbal Space Program/saves/(SaveGameName)/
Some parts may need to be replaced in the VAB to correct any node changes that have been updated.
Updated to 2.6d
-.25 Compatability Update
-Scaling Issues fixed
-Entry costs revised
Updated to v2.6c
-Minor bugfixing update.
-Fixed SPS engine drawing fuel from all monopropellant sources at once.
-Corrected errors related to decouple sounds.
-Corrected errors related to 3m fuel tank cost.
-Corrected model linking errors.
-Fixed several small node errors causing minor gaps.
-Altered scaling system to cure scaling issues.
-Discovered and removed a few redundant files.
Updated to v2.6b
-Minor bugfixing update.
-Corrected errors in the “NoAutoShroudConfigs” that permanently attached shrouds.
-Fixed the “ReduceClampSounds” calling from an out of date config file.
-Fixed the 1m shroud decoupler not being correctly labeled as a part.
-Fixed the shroud decouplers not calling up any sounds.
-Tweaked the 2m Maverick engine ignition sound volume from 1.5 to 1.7.
-Reduced the volume of the SRB engine looping sound for the 0.75m Aero SRBs.
Updated to v2.6
– 5m Fairings, nosecones and interstage shrouds.
– 5m Fuel tanks at L0.5, L1.5, L3.5 sizes.
– Griffon Century added, a 5m heavy lifting engine.
– Titan V added, a mid-powered heavy upper stage engine.
– Globe X-10L & X-10S Inline 2m solid rocket boosters.
– 5m ASAS.
– Various extra adapters.
– Animated 3x2m petal adapter shroud for landers.
– Larger seperation engine.
– All fuel tanks remodelled and retextured, 0.5L sizes added to 1-3m.
– All fuel tanks remodelled and retextured to reduce memory footprint.
– Fairing textures combined to reduce memory footprint.
– Existing engines have been converted to the new FX system and utilise various new stock FX.
– Specular maps have been drastically improved on the majority of parts adding alot more visual depth.
– Flag decals added to all the longest tanks and the new Globe X-10 series.
– SPS is now fuelled by monopropellant.
– Sound effect tweaks.
– All prices reworked to be more inline with stock.
– Research reworked to be more inline with stock requirements.
– Minor retweaks to existing engines, srbs and fuel tanks. 1m Vesta engine rebalanced to be more inline with balanced progression.
– Power response added to engines relative to their role or size. eg. GriffonXX has a relatively slow throttle up time due to it being a large stage 1 lifting engine.
-Textures and sounds moved/combined to reduce memory footprint, where possible.
-Added an extra top node to the majority of engines, this extra node allows for manual shrouds/adaptershrouds to be placed without triggering the automatic shrouds.
Leave some comments and assessments after enjoyed it.
Thank You !!!!