This mod creates blue-print-like (Orthographic) images (into your Screenshots/ directory) from the KSP Editor (VAB/SPH).
How to use:
Once the panel is up click ‘Config’ button and check the items you wish to ‘explode apart’. Once you’ve checked ‘Explode checkboxes’ and you enter a value between 3 and 0.1 (3(or higher)-0.1(minimum) click the ‘View’ button. Once you have set your configuration settings you can toggle the broken apart view by clicking ‘Explode’ and ‘Revert’ buttons respectively.
WARNING: If you are ‘Exploded’ the Save & Exit buttons are disabled. Ensure that you click ‘Revert’ so that you can Save/Exit the Editor.
v0.0.4 – Pitch Perfect
- Added ‘Auto-Preview’ checkbox (for slower computers)
- [HOT FIX] Fixed Bug where parts would not ‘Offset’ (Formerly Explode View) unless Procedural Fairings was installed
- Background colour sliders (white is no longer the only background colour render option) located under ‘Blue Print’ Blue Print Shader is now disabled by default
- ‘Blue Print shader’ was causing the issue with the white rendering lines and off colouring in the bottom left corner
- Background colour controls are now available under ‘Blue Print’ which will eventually become ‘Background’ or ‘Canvas’
- Shadow Control Dial (experimental)
- Bigger buttons
- Moved Orthographic Button
- Changed ‘Exploded’ references to ‘Offset’
- Image quality can now be controlled with a dial
Git deckblad) resolved:
- Shadow Rendering Control
- Adjusted Camera Positioning
- Improved Camera Controls
- Part Option for Clamps
- Procedural fairings bug fixes (Existing bug still exists where you must select minimum 4 fairings to hide ‘Front Half’)
- Edge Detect shader adjustment
- Replace all Existing GameData/KronalUtils/ files (.DLL & KronalUtils/edn shader changed but be sure replace everything)
- No Dependancies
Test it and leave some feedbacks.