Do you want to build a rover on Duna from scratch? This mod will help you by a easy way.
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS) 1.2.2 Mod is the newest version now, as you all know this mod is created with goals is introduces new gameplay mechanics by adding a brand new inventory system and EVA usables items as tools.
This mod has some main features as:
- KAS inventory system overhaul.
- Visual and user friendly inventory interface using drag and drop system.
- Unique EVA usable items as Screwdrivers, Explosive charges or extra EVA fuel tank…
- Use tools to attach or detach part from your vessels in flight.
- Use tools to build rockets, rovers or anything else from parts stored in containers in flight.
- Inventories for Kerbals.
- Stock alike containers and parts.
- Containers Mounts for easy container detachment and reattachment.
- Item stacking.
- Put/remove kerbal helmet.
- Career compatible with research progression and container content recovery (science point and part cost)
- Sounds effects.
- Clear code and .cfg modules to help other modders items creation.
- Standalone (KAS and ModuleManager is not needed).
You can download an extra items pack for KIS (see curse files page). This items pack is for fun and to show the capabilities of KIS.
Don’t hesitate to take a look on the wiki to see what you can do with KIS. KIS is pretty moddable and you can create your own items easily!
– Small parts dropped can go throught the ground or explode. I recommend to avoid dropping them on the ground directly, and instead drop them on another part (container for exemple)
– EAS-1 External Command Seat cannot be dragged in the inventory because the icon is missing. Hopefully KSP 1.0.3 will fix this issue.
– If you use tweakscale, parts will not be stackable
– Mirroring a container will not mirror the content. However, you can save a container content using sub-assembly.
- 2.5m and 3.75m containers + mounts
- Mechanical help for moving and attaching bigger parts
- Storing vessels
- Kerbal parachute
- Items improvements
- More items
- Building construction
- KospY : Plugin design and development, C# coding.
- Winn75 : Graphic design, 3D Models, textures and user guide.