Welcome to Advanced Transparent JSI Pods, this is a new mod with many interesting features. Here are some new features and highlights of it:
- Transparency feature for configured parts that will show the IVA internal models of parts that have been configured to use this module.
- Ability to Swap Shaders on the External and Internal model to make Window appear Opaque or Transparent.
- Ability to toggle Transparency setting ON/OFF/AUTO (mouse over) on a part by part basis.
- Transparency (show internals) for ALL Loaded vessels (not just the Active Vessel).
- Automatically handles and supports when the user Toggles the stock IVA Overlay feature on and off.
- Works in Editor mode (although it does not support the DepthMask Shader meshes in Editor mode) you only see the entire IVA over the external when you turn TransparentPod mode ON in the editor.
- Ability to have two different Overlay modes – one for TransparentPod mode (say just transparent windows) and another for the stock overlay mode.
Download:JSIAdvTransparentPods_V0.1.6.0.zip (274 downloads)