The “Docking Port Alignment Indicator” is the mod for kerbal space program. By presenting target alignment and relative position in a clean and intuitive manner, It designed to help you dock manually,
- Raster Prop Monitor integration for IVA docking glory!
- Requires no special parts! Will work on all new and existing ships
- Provides all the information you need to dock with precision and ease
- Lets you to target and cycle between docking ports beyond 200m (up to 2.5km)
- Allows you to rename docking ports (both in flight and editor), which are displayed on the gauge
- Stock app launcher integration and Blizzy’s Toolbar Integration (defaults to Blizzy’s if available)
- KSP AVC Integration
This mod will using MiniAVC. It will use the internet to check whether there is a new version of MiniAVC available. Do you have MiniAVC plugin?