Docking Port Alignment Indicator [Version 6.2] Mod is a simple mod in ksp, have a little knowlegde about ship and have a little dexterity. You only need treat the crosshairs as if they were the ‘nose’ of your ship (or looking out from your selecting docking port if it’s not located on the nose). Use the WASD keys to steer the crosshairs onto the orange alignment indicator. If the alignment indicator is too far off of the gauge, an arrow will point towards its direction. Next, adjust the roll indicator, which depicts the target’s “up” direction (i.e. for roll-axis alignment of space stations). Next, translate your ship towards centerline, as indicated by the green CDI lines, using the translational velocity indicator as a guide. Monitor distance and closure velocity as you approach.
- Raster Prop Monitor integration for IVA docking glory!
- Requires no special parts! Will work on all new and existing ships
- Provides all the information you need to dock with precision and ease
- Lets you to target and cycle between docking ports beyond 200m (up to 2.5km)
- Allows you to rename docking ports (both in flight and editor), which are displayed on the gauge
- Stock app launcher integration and Blizzy’s Toolbar Integration (defaults to Blizzy’s if available)
- KSP AVC Integration