BetterTimeWarp Mod can control your time and adds more new features. This is the first mod of author, he hope that after enjoyed it the KSP players will leave some comments and some assessments for his learn from experience and updated or fix some error.
- Customizable physics and regular (On-Rails) warp
- Lower-than-1 physics warp can be used to help with laggy, high part ships. It is also pretty good for cinematics
- 0x time warp can be used to freeze time
- Great for ion engines! 1 hour burn completed in 3 minutes at 20x physical warp.
- Higher warp settings can be used in lower orbits
- Lossless Physics, meaning that you can keep accurate physics simulation even at high physical time warp
- Non-Intrusive UI, which can be disabled using F2
- Can be enabled/disabled in the settings file, without uninstalling or deleting
- Self regenerating settings file
- Persistent time warp selections
- Works in space center and tracking station
- All planets get the same altitude limits for time warp: 0m for 1-1000, 100,000m for 10,000x, and 2,000,000m for 100,000x