Hello !!!! Are you a good KSP player? Do you know this mod? Sure that this is the first time you heard about this mod, because this is a new mod author based on his passion for Kerbal Space Program. When enjoying this mod, you can have great experiences in all genres but this mod brings. Download and install now.
Astronomer’s Visual Pack – Interstellar V2 Mod is a special mod, it include many many new things, from features to fix and more…. Now everyone should be able to run it (and with some mods too)!
- Updated the Lens Flare to the one you see in my screenshots.
- Added two optional Holiday Season City Lights.
- Eve has denser cloud cover on lower three layers.
- Jool’s cloud layers have been slowed down to realistic velocities.
- Improved lightning hue (made it brighter and less blue). Added lightning to Eve.
- Copied my breathing sound to core mod.
- Reformatted all B/W textures from RGB to Greyscale (but some already were).
- Fixed TextureReplacer link and added a link to the Forum Thread.
- Improved/added some instructions.
- Removed the Sony Vegas file that was created when I edited the breathing sound.
- Some of the installation process has been altered.
- Removed skyboxes I made. There is now a link to download them separately.
- Removed Main Menu Logo (89MB). It’s still available in the original release.